Sign Up to Testify at Public Hearing
Virtual Planning Board – Participation Guidelines"Party of Record"also sign up to speak herefor that particular session.
- 10 a.m.
- All materials be submitted by before the meeting via email to at the Planning Board Office.
- All participants should mute their phone when not speaking. Please do not place this call on hold.
- To eliminate audio feedback, only 1 (one) connected device (with sound) should be in a room at the same time.
- Anyone connecting through a computer (laptop or desktop) or a smartphone can connect through the link provided via email from the Planning Board Office. Users may be prompted to install GOTO Meeting software to participate in this process.
- To participate or listen from a landline, use the call-in number provided via email.
- To watch the Planning Board hearing streamed LIVE: http://mncppc.iqm2.com.
- If you wish to become a person of record you may sign-up at our online registration form.
Testifying at Public Hearings
The Prince George's County Planning Board usually holds meetings most Thursdays in the First Floor County Council Hearing Room of the County Administration Building, 14741 Governor Oden Bowie Drive, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 to consider planning, zoning, and subdivision matters. However, because of the current COVID-19 pandemic, all sessions are currently being held online. Speaker registration for the Board's weekly meetings is available online five days prior to the day of the hearing. The Planning Board also schedules annual public forums on its budget and, either alone or jointly with the Prince George's County Council, periodically holds public hearings on various planning projects, including master plans and sectional map amendments, at locations around the county. For joint County Council-Planning Board hearings, you may sign-up online or call 301-952-4584 up until 1:00 p.m. on the day of the hearing. If you do not sign-up prior to this time, you may sign-up to testify in person on the day of the hearing with the Clerk of the County Council. The schedule of upcoming public hearings is as follows: