Planning Information Services
The Information Services Counter at the County Administration Building's Lower Level in Upper Marlboro, and the Building Permit Review Section in Largo (DPIE) will be closed from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Friday, January 25, 2019.
New features added to enhance your customer service experience at the Planning Information Counter.
- Automated Calling Distribution (ACD) System: Need to get some planning information or have questions for our Planning Information Services staff? Call us through our new automated call system at 301-952-3195/3208. For Building/Use & Occupancy permits information, call Department of Permitting, Inspections, and Enforcement (DPIE) at 301-883-5900.
- Information Request Forms: Fill out and submit the following forms:
- Online Information Request Form - for information on Site Plans/ House Surveys, Sketch Maps, Mailing Lists, and Approved Detailed Site Plans or other development review related matters.
- Map & Data Analysis Request Form
The Planning Information Services Section (formerly the Information Counter) is an information call-in and walk-up center providing:
- Information about zoning and subdivision regulations, master plan proposals, land use and development processes and requirements, PGAtlas, and M-NCPPC permit status are available to the public in person, by phone or by letter requests. View/download the Planning Information Request Forms.
- Planning Department publications and maps that are available for purchase, and various planning and development processes and requirements. Out-of-print publications and hard copy plans stored at the Information Counter are provided for a fee if available.
- Access to and purchase of planning data and reports; property, aerial, and topographic maps record plats, site plans, planning documents, and other publications.